Motor boat charter in Croatia of cruiser "GISELA"
There is no better way to appreciate the Adriatic than by cruising on it, so why not try our motor boat charter in Croatia & Montenegro on the cruiser GISELA, and you can have the whole boat to yourselves for a week or longer. The boat also comes with skipper, cook & deck-hand, so you can just sit back and enjoy it! The long chain of rugged islands off Croatias mountainous coast and the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro make this a cruising haven that is considered to be among the best in the world. Fine deep channels with abundant anchorage and a stable continental climate attract many yachting enthusiasts. Visit one of the quaint little ports, like Sveti Stefan, Budva and Bar, and be amongst the hustle and bustle, or opt for the tranquillity of your own little bay.
Montenegro and Croatia are truly Mediterranean. Ashore you will be welcomed in the many bars, cafés and restaurants where you can enjoy excellent local food and wines. The region is proud of the seven hundred wines it produces as well as delicacies such as the various home-made and fermented cheeses and cured meats, like prsut, Croatias excellent home cured ham, which are gaining an international reputation.
On arrival at Dubrovnik airport our host greets you and after a short, pleasant journey you will be on board the yacht, moored in the port of Kotor, an ancient walled town. Ideally located, the Bay of Kotor allows exploration of the dramatic Adriatic coastline of Montenegro and Dubrovnik, Mljet and Korcula in Croatia to the north. We suggest detailed seven or fourteen day cruise itineraries that you can be tailor to your requirements. To ensure your cruise leisurely and relaxed the boat comes with a crew of 3, comprised of skipper, cook and stewardess.
If you are interested in combining a Croatia and Montenegro cruise, then the cruiser GISELA is absolutely the best and most reasonably priced luxury motor yacht charter you can get.
Specifications of gulet "Gisela"
- Boat type: Motor-cruiser, motor-yacht
- Make: Stella Maris
- Built in 1999 - totally refitted in 2005
- Length 22.25 metres (73 ft)
- Beam 6.1 metres (20 ft)
- 2 x 3208 DITA Caterpillar 435 HP engines
- Steel hull, teak decks
- Fuel tank 9,000 litres
- Fuel use: 80 litres per hour
- Freshwater tank 2,000 litres
- Electricity Marina 50 amp, 220V
- onboard 45kw generator for 12V,24V,220V & 380V circuits, to allow use of any appliance
- Furuno radar system & VHF radio
- 2 x GPS & Phillips plotter
- Navtax Weatherfax system
- RZ auto pilot with repeater
- Speed log and depth sounder
- Dinghy with 18 hp outboard motor
- If you would like a full inventory of the yachts equipment, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Star rating of accommodation *****
- Maximum capacity: 6 persons, plus crew
- Gorgeous fruitwood interiors
- 1 master cabin with Jacuzzi & WC en-suite
- 2 more double cabins for guests, sharing a shower room and WC
- Pressurised hot & cold water
- Full airconditioning throughout
- Central heating (diesel) A+B ventilation
- Large saloon 55 m², with bar and soft seating
- Table on stern deck with soft seating
- Generous sun deck plus flybridge
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped galley kitchen with dishwasher, combination microwave oven, electric french fries/chips cooker, ceramic hob ( 6 burners ), 2 fridges, 1 fridge-freezer, extractor hood.
- Dutch skipper and cook plus Montenegrin hostess, who all speak good English
|Photo gallery & boat plan
|Leisure & other equipment
- Snorkeling & fishing equipment
- Sunbeds & deck shower
- 3 TV's plus Satelite TV for Europe
- CD/Video/DVD players
- Deck wash system
Return to top
Prices of motor boat "Gisela"
The full passenger capacity for the cruise is 6 persons. The published prices below are for the cruise per week. There is no reduction in prices for groups smaller than the full capacity.
Cruises generally run from Saturday to Saturday.
The dates below are in day/month format
|2013 "Gisela" charter prices - per week
|20/04 - 18/05
28/09 - 02/11
|18/05 - 22/06
31/08 - 28/09
|22/06 - 31/08
|We are currently offering an early booking discount of 10%, plus
a further discount of 5% if you book two weeks or more.
|Meals prices - per person per day
Breakfast & lunch
Breakfast, lunch & dinner
|50% reduction for children aged 5-12, FREE for children aged 4 and under
Included in the price
Crew of 3 (skipper, cook and hostess), passenger personal injury insurance (while on board the boat), bed linen & towels, and use of all onboard equipment.
Fuel (consumption is approx. 90-100 lires a day for 4 hours cruising), harbour fees (approx. 80 - 120 EUROS a day if you stay in a port but free if you anchor outside), airport transfer between Dubrovnik and Kotor is 100 EUROS each way (if you can get to Tivat, transfer is free).
Return to top
Make a reservation or request more info?
Return to top of page Go to previous page
Dalmatian Coast Cruises telephone & WhatsApp: +33 (0)6 32 92 35 81
© DalmatianCoast.Com, 2004